Get Signed Up For The Les Schwab Christmas Magic Parade!
Thank you for taking part in this fun and festive community event sponsored by Les Schwab, the City of Milton-Freewater, and the Milton-Freewater Ambassadors.
- Line Up from 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. Staging area will be on S. Elizabeth Street and SW 2nd Ave.
- The parade route starts on S. Main at The Gathering Place and travels north on N. Main through Old Town Freewater and disperses at NE 8th Street.
- An email will be sent on Thursday, November 30th with line up details, and staging area information.
- All parade entrants who are minors need to be supervised by an adult.
- No candy or other objects are allowed to be thrown from moving floats or vehicles. However - Candy may be handed out by walkers.
- Parade applicants with animal participants must furnish clean-up persons.
- No canned air horns or honking of vehicle horns.
CHRISTMAS MUSIC & LIGHTS are encouraged on all floats. Please do not include SANTA on your entry. He will be in his sleigh leading the parade. Thank you!!!
Enter online at: https://www.mfcda.org/paradesignup/
Return downloaded form to: Janet Millar, Milton Freewater School District Office, 1020 Mill Street, Milton Freewater
Information: [email protected]
Entry form must be received by Wednesday, November 29, 2023